Bugs and feature request

Discussion in 'Vlieland' started by fidel, Jul 18, 2017.

1. fidel

fidel New Member

Hello,

I'm very happy with the theme. But, I feel like there it doesn't have some details to make it complete. I think about some of them, if you like to have it in consideration:

- There is a bug when you go back in mobile. The screen fails to load properly and the content overflow.
    - A dark theme will be a very nice addition. Also, some custom colours or options to customise the interface, and the option to not padding the text content from the top to the middle of the screen in desktop.
    - A loading icon/bar/screen when you change from one page to another.
    - The option to have the text always visible in the grid by default (in the portfolio). In mobile, this information is hidden because the hover doesn't exists, and it only show the pictures. For me is the major issue.

Thank you!

#1 fidel, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi fidel,

Thanks and glad you like the theme :)

1. Will check this soon, I plan to have an update for the theme at the end of July.
    2. You can edit the padding using custom CSS actually. I don't have plans to add it as a theme option. For the colors, just wait for that in a future update/

3. There's the loading bar at the top. But I can enable to show a spinner at the top right corner.

4. What about, first tap - show text, second tap - open the page on touch devices?

Thanks!

3. fidel

fidel New Member

Hello again!

thanks for your quick reply.

1. Nice! :)
    2. Will wait for that black theme \o/
    3. I didn't see the loading bar, it's nearly invisible, more in mobile :-/ a more visible element will be OK.
    4. For my experience, it's confusing. In touch devices, the two touch behaviour means that "it's not working" for most users. Also, if you scroll thru the page, the information is missing anyway. If you have 10 entries, you must have the picture with text in order to show what it is sometimes.

Cheers!

4. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

5. fidel

fidel New Member

Hello again!

it is very good! but I noticed in mobile that if you one tap them, they changed to a grey square. I don't know if this is an intended behaviour.

Thank you!

6. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

7. fidel

fidel New Member

Hello again.

For me, it's more similar to Wigwam gallery than the portfolio, because, it's still show the images without any title, text, or information in mobile. You still need to tap to shop it, and you cannot see anything if you just scroll. This makes the portfolio more similar like a gallery and not appeal as a portfolio.

Thanks!

8. fidel

fidel New Member

Hello,

any updates on the theme? it's suppose to be on final of July.

Thanks.