Flow Customization assistance

Discussion in 'Terschelling' started by AnanasG, Mar 8, 2017.

1. AnanasG

AnanasG New Member

Hi,

Apologies, this is probably super basic, websites are not in my wheelhouse. I'm attempting to customize the website to my specific needs and am struggling with a few things. Please help, if possible. Thank you

Portfolio flow:
    Gallery Category Carousel (would like to remove gallery count over each category if there is only 1) > (option to SKIP GALLERY CATEGORY PAGE) > Single Gallery Page
    I can simplify this so that the flow is the same for each category (i.e, uploading all images per category into a single gallery), but ideally would like an option.

Blog:
    How do I turn on the "Classic Layout"?
    I've attempted to change the subhead "Our Stories so far", but have not been successful.

Leaflet map will not load

Thank you so much! I love this theme and can't wait to have it all set up!

2. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

1. About the portfolio flow, there's currently no plan to have a category directly pointing to the single portfolio if there is only one post.

2. You can do this in the customizer, not by changing the title but change the layout to classic. Appearance > Customize > Blog > Index > Layout

3. Can you show me your site where the map is not working? Do you already have the latest version with the proper zoom level set on the map?

Thanks!

3. AnanasG

AnanasG New Member

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

1. Ok. Is this something that if I hire a dev they could customize?
    2. Yay, that was driving me nuts!
    3. I currently have a "Maintenance Mode" set up while I work on the site, but I attached a screenshot. I didn't see it in the plugins and maybe that's the problem? I tried messing with the zoom levels, but nothing would load.

Thanks again!

Attached Files:

4. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

1. Yes, you can do that. But I recommend looking for an experienced one :)

2. Okay!

3. Maybe you could send me your login via private message and I will take a look myself.

Thanks!

5. AnanasG

AnanasG New Member

Sent. Thank you so much!