Header image missing on mobile site

Discussion in 'Sachiko' started by Rachel Curtis, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Rachel Curtis

Rachel Curtis New Member

Hi,

My header font is different and the image doesn't show on mobile devices. How can I make it look more like the laptop version?

Also, I installed a plugin for social media and I don't like it. What do you recommend? I would like my Instagram feed visible in the sidebar.

Thank you!

Rachel

2. Rachel Curtis

Rachel Curtis New Member

The header question applies to both my sites: thedesertdoula.com and thedouladiaries.com

3. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

On both sites the fonts are changed. You can customize this in Appearance > Customize > Typography. If you want the font used in the demo, just revert every settings back to 'Inherit'.

The social icons is already there, in Apperance > Widgets, drag a Youxi Social widget to the sidebar.
    No need to use a plugin you don't like :)

Thanks!

4. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

About the header, you mean the logo right? There's no way to display the logo as on desktop as mobile screens are typically small.
    You can set the logo size though, just do it in Apperance > Customize > Header > Branding

Thanks!

5. Rachel Curtis

Rachel Curtis New Member

Hi,

On the desktop site I have an image that displays, that has the logo on it. Is there any way to get this to display on the mobile site, too? Is there a way to size that image smaller only for the mobile site?

6. Rachel Curtis

Rachel Curtis New Member

Also, I have the IG feed added but I didn't see where to add a link to my feed, and this is currently displaying "Missing client_id or access_token URL parameter." Where do I put the URL?

Is there a way to display a facebook feed, or only link to the page?

Thank you!!!

7. Rachel Curtis

Rachel Curtis New Member

Last thing. If I cannot display/resize the header image specifically for the mobile site, is there a way to add my own font?

8. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

The logo resizes correctly on mobile (see attached image).

Recent changes on Instagram requires you to fill in your Instagram API keys, go to Settings > External API > Instagram and follow the instructions.

There's unfortunately no way to add your own custom font, only Google Fonts/Typekit Fonts is available to use right now.

Thanks!

Attached Files: