is is possible to add the ability to control size of content vs image as a percentage

Discussion in 'Vlieland' started by Mark van Dam, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Mark van Dam

Mark van Dam New Member

I'm wondering if you be able to add in the ability to control the width of the content vs the image as a percentage for laptop and desktop screens? The reason I ask is that I am desigining my site on a 2k monitor (2560 x 1440 pixels) and the content panel occupies about 1/3 of the screen) so the images still look awesome even when partially obscured by the text content. On my wife's laptop, however, the content occupies about 2/3 of the width of the screen, and the images only 1/3. I would love it if my design on my 2k monitor would look consistent across computers. Obviously for smartphones, I know this has to change and I love how it looks on my phone already (ie. the split screen splitting vertically instead). Thanks for considering, Mark

#1 Mark van Dam, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes I'm aware of this. But it's impossible to have the content being displayed like on your 2k monitor. I can add the option to adjust the content widths, but it won't look as beautiful as on a 2k screen as the content area would need to be sacrificed and gets very small. On a macbook assuming it's 1440px wide, and you want the image to be at least 1000px, then there's only 440px space left for the content.

But I'll add this option and let users decide :)

Thanks!

3. Mark van Dam

Mark van Dam New Member

Thank you, sounds great :)