Recent Posts Aren't Showing Up

Discussion in 'Sachiko' started by Olivia Thibault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Olivia Thibault

Olivia Thibault New Member

My most recent posts aren't showing up as my featured posts, on my homepage, or on my Bloglovin page. They do however show up when I click on the category they're under on the menu.

Here are my most recent posts: http://www.ourwanderingmind.com/2017/outfit-of-the-day1/ (can only see it when I click on the Fashion section)
    http://www.ourwanderingmind.com/2017/how-to-throw-the-perfect-pizza-dinner-party/ (can only see it if I click on Lifestyle)
    http://www.ourwanderingmind.com/2017/derma-e-charcoal-scrub-and-mask-review/ (can only see it if I click on Beauty)

All three of those posts aren't showing up.

I updated my theme & went to my 'featured posts' section and made sure it was displaying featured posts by date, but it's still not working.

I don't recall changing any settings, this just happened last week and I can't seem to fix it.

2. Olivia Thibault

Attached Files:

3. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

You have Jetpack Mobile Theme activated. Please deactivate this and your site will work again.

Thanks!

4. Olivia Thibault

Okay thank you! I deactivated it and my featured posts are showing up again. However, now my "category" and "continue reading" text is blue instead of gold. I went into customization and saw that it's still selected to be gold? Also I don't know why there's a menu icon in the top left corner and why my font looks different now. Are these just things from having the Jetpack Mobile Theme activated?

Attached Files:

5. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

This one is from the outdated plugins. Did you recently updated from Envato?
    Make sure to also update all the Youxi plugins. You can do this via the notification on top of your admin.

Thanks!

6. Olivia Thibault

I updated from Envato yesterday. I just checked and made sure to update all plugins including the Youxi plugins and it's still looking this way.

7. Olivia Thibault

A couple more things! Sorry to keep bothering you but I feel like all of a sudden all these problems started happening and I would like to get them all sorted. When I go to one of my blog pages the menu at the top has another "beauty" tab but then when I click on another page, that second 'beauty' tab is gone. How do I get rid of that?

Also, I have new comments that I have approved and have marked as not spam not showing up on my blog posts. I have older comments showing up on older blog posts so some of my comments are working- just not the newer ones.

As mentioned above, I updated all my plugins and on the homepage it's still showing the text in a different font and the categories in blue instead of gold.

Attached Files:

8. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Can you send me your login details via private message?

Thank you :)

9. maimairel

maimairel Administrator
    Staff Member

It seems all is related to your cache. Do a hard refresh ctrl + shift + r and check out your site :)

10. Olivia Thibault

Perfect it looks good now! Thank you so much for your help!